From the Feral House Web Page:
Apocalypse Culture: Enlarged and Revised Edition
Edited by Adam Parfrey
"Parfrey has edited a new book of revelation, a collection which is almost as awesome and terrifying as the original biblical text."
--Edwin Pouncey, NME
"Apocalypse Culture is compulsory reading for all those concerned with the crisis of our times. An extraordinary collection unlike anything I have ever encountered. These are the terminal documents of the twentieth century."
- Latter-Day Lycanthropy: Battling for the Feral Soul of Man
- The Unrepentant Necrophile: An Interview with Karen Greenlee
- Infernal Texts
- Frank Talk from a Psychopath
- G. G. Allin: Portrait of the Enemy
- Aesthetic Terrorism
- Interview with Peter Sotos of Pure
- Schizophrenic Responses to a Mad World
- Art in the Dark
- Instructions for the Kali-Yuga
- Surgeons and Gluttons in the House of Flesh
- Cut it Off: A Case for Self-Castration
- Body Play
- Fakir Musafar Interview
- The Case Against Art
- Man a Machine
- Let's Do Justice for our Comrade P-38
- Long Live Death!
- The Muslim Program
- Mel Lyman: God's Own Story
- The Process: A Personal Reminiscence
- Sorcerer of Apocalypse: John Whiteside Parsons
- The Invisible War
- The Cereal Box Conspiracy Against the Developing Mind
- Society for the Eradication of Television Fact Sheet
- The Chronicles of Ron J. Steele, Investigative Reporter & Prophetic Author
- Satori & Pornography: Canonization through Degradation
- Eugenics: The Orphaned Science
- How to Kill: Are Afrikan People Subjects of a Genocidal Plot?
- Agriculture: Demon Engine of Civilization
- Nature as Slave: Satanic Technology and the West
- Every Science is a Mutilated Octopus
- Who Killed Wilhelm Reich?
- Who Rules Over Earth?
- The Christian Right, Zionism, and the Coming of the Penteholocaust
- A History of Vengeance and Assssination in Secret Societies
- The Call to Chaos
- Meditations on the Atom and Time
Abraxas Foundation, John Aes-Nihil, Harry Allen, Kristin Ambrosia, Hakim Bey, Red Brigades, Jim Brandon, Monte Cazazza, James Shelby Downard, Charles Fort, Michelle Handelman, Gregory Krupey, Joseph Lanza, Anton Szandor LaVey, Paul Lemos, Thomas McEvilley, Jim Martin, Jim Morton, Elijah Muhummad, Tim O'Neill, Adam Parfrey, Christian Shapiro, Oswald Spengler, Michael Staley, Dennis Stillings, R. N. Taylor, James Anubis Van Cleve, John Zerzan
Apocalypse Culture was awarded Best Nonfiction Work of the Year by Readercon.
5 1/2 x 8 1/2